- Added Naga Siren!
- Added new stats dropdown feature when spectating!
- Enabled Naga Siren in Captain’s Mode
- Added Naga Siren!
- Enabled Naga Siren in Captain’s Mode.
- Beastmaster: Fixed the path that Wild Axes take. It should now work the way it was originally intended.
- Disruptor: Fixed Glimpse affecting Warlock’s Golem and Spirit Bear.
- Rubick: Fixed Warlock’s Shadow Word refreshing its debuff version when stolen and cast as a buff.
- Rubick: Fixed Dazzle’s Weave refreshing its debuff version when stolen and cast as a buff.
- Rubick: Fixed restealing an ability (stealing another ability in-between) not restting its cooldown.
- Silencer: Fixed Curse of the Silent affecting Warlock’s Golem and Spirit Bear.
- Storm Spirit: Fixed Static Remnant blocking creep camps.
- Templar Assassin: Fixed Refraction being dispellable.
- Undying: Fixed a case where early game zombies could sometimes get stuck with an earlier or invalid level of Deathlust into the late game.
- Undying: Fixed Zombies being controllable when their target goes invisible.
- Wisp: Fixed Spirits detonating on non-hero units like Spirit Bear.
- Fixed Diffusal Blade stopping Force Staff movement.
- Fixed Templar Assassin’s Refraction and Pipe causing Blink Dagger to not get disabled.
- Fixed illusion item locations not matching the source hero.
- The Director will now acknowledge all Ultimate usages not just the ones that damage, so you can no longer pretend that Echo Slam in the jungle by yourself didn’t happen.
- Tweaks to Directed camera framing and movement.
- Added chat spam throttling.
- Players that have not purchased a Tournament Pass will no longer be able to watch that Tournament’s replays.
- Sellback times no longer expire when moving items to the courier.
- Commendations are now only allowed from within games.
- Commendation totals are not incremented until the game is finished.
- Commendation totals are not incremented if the game was less than 10 minutes long.
- Fixed item stocks not restoring correctly when multiple items are sold back within the sellback time.
- Added a message when a player destroys the Aegis.
- Added confirmation dialog before starting a Tournament game with one or more teams not specified.
- Added client-side console variables allowing spectators to locally disable certain announcer lines. Especially useful for broadcasters. The cvars are:
Set any of them to ‘0’ to prevent that line from playing. (Broadcasters will almost always want to set cl_dota_speech_spec_idles 0 ).
- Multiple players who have the same announcer equipped in the same game should now hear the same line being spoken.
- Enabled AFK and leaver penalties for co-op bot matches.
- Re-enabled rewards for co-op bot matches.- Added new stats dropdown feature when spectating!