- Added Meepo to Captain’s Mode.
- Added Magnus to Captain’s Mode.
- Fixed Reverse Polarity not pulling units from the right location.
- Fixed Necromastry loss count for odd numbers.
- Fixed Reverse Polarity stunning cycloned units.
- Fixed Incapacitating Bite working against Wards.
- Fixed enemy Meepo illusions displaying the wrong health bars.
- Team profile shows tournaments that a team has participated in.
- Fixed bugs with cooldowns and disassembling Tranquil Boots.
- Updated Necronomicon visuals
DOTA 2 BOTS
- Added Templar Assassin to the list of heroes that bots will purchase invisibility-detection items for.
- When leading a target, bots will no longer target an ability in impassable terrain.
- Added more usage cases for Poison Touch.
- Earthshaker and Tidehunter bots are now more aggressive when they have Echo Slam and Ravage up, which should help them initiate more often.
- Fixed excessive lead time in Light Strike Array usage.
- Fixed case where AoE targeted abilities could be targeted on invisible enemies.
- Fixed bug with Shallow Grave where Dazzle bot would only rarely cast it on teammates.
- Windrunner bot will now more often follow up a successful Shackleshot with a Powershot.
- Ranged heroes will be slightly more aggressive when laning.
- Fixed issue where bots with lifesteal were overestimating their tankiness.
- Fixed Jugg’s loadout to not have him buy boots first.
- Dazzle bot is now a bit more judicious about using Shadow Wave.
- Fixed bug that would cause bots to not ever want to go to the Secret Shop if they want to buy a TP scroll.
- Fixed bug where bots would always think they could push towers unopposed.
- Juggernaut bot now better estimates Omnislash damage (will no longer think it’ll bounce to out-of-range creeps).
- Bots will now consider whether their laning opponents are ranged or not to determine their desired lane position.
- When a hero is farming a lane, bot desire to push that lane is now lessened.